Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Winner of Amy Pohler Look-Alike Contest?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Once again Indygirl leads me to something hilarious. And now we have: Jail House Babes! What's with this preoccupation with inmates? Here's part of the personal ad:

I have 6 children & am looking for a pen pal & serious friend. I am here til Jan. '07 for forgery and drugs. I am very funny & open-monded & need financial help.
Here is a joke to loosen you up!

In the beginning God created the Earth and rested.
Then God created Man and rested.
Then God created Woman.
Since then?

Huh? I don't get it.
I'll bet she's really "open-monded" when it comes to using other people's money to go on week-long, meth-fueled sex marathons. That's where the "financial help" comes in. "Yew don't think crystal meth grows on trees do ya? That shit's all involved like to cook up. Yew gatta hayuv all them grediants, an a shitty hotel room to cook it inyun."
And SIX kids? Yikes! Gee, I'll bet they're proud.
Better hurry, fellers, before this one gets snatched up.
Normally, one must go to a bowling alley to meet a girl of this caliber.
|
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search