Friday, July 29, 2005

Oh, You Silly Humans

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I've noticed, over the course of my many years of observation of the human creature, that human beings are retarded in many ways. We vote into office ridiculously inept and dangerous leaders, we will consume lethal amounts of drugs and alcohol and then confidently attempt to pilot 2,000 pound death machines, and we will generally have sex without regard for disease, common sense, smelly odors, bad reputations, or a serious beat-down.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
A very curious habit of the human is the ability and even desire to eat some weird fucking food and beverages. I don't even mean the normal weird foods like escargot or McDonald's. I mean some seriously bizarre crap that should never be placed in one's mouth, let alone be ingested. It's just not civilized! Sure, it's funny when my dog trails along behind my cat waiting for a turd to drop so he can gulp it down. Dogs are well known to be stupid! So why should I eat dog food? Or why I would chose to eat a freaking pig's foot just because it's sitting pickled inside a jar at the grocery? Am I a brine addict? Maybe it's curiosity? Well, be curious no more gentle reader. Here is a guy who will take all the guess work out of consuming the unconsumable for you. Meet Steve, the FOOD AND WINE GOURMET
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
|
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search