Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Uncle Torture's Plan for a New American Century

If those neocon, right-wing, reactionary assholes can have their own world regime then so can I, right? As a matter of fact so can we all. Quite frankly, I am sick to death of the bullshit going on around this country. And don't give me that "love it or leave it" crap either. My new motto is "Fuck off!" I tried to be impartial, intelligent, thoughtful, and considerate and look where it got me. Even shitheads who voted for Kerry have attacked and insulted me for my liberal views. Democratic neophytes are jumping on the bandwagon faster than you can say "Howard Dean looks angry." That's right. The idiots allowed the best chance for the left to have won to sink faster than the goddamned Bismarck because he wasn't part of the "team." And by "team" I mean rich, spoiled, silver-spoon brats who went to exclusive boarding schools and Ivy League colleges. Yeah, what's the difference between Bush and Kerry? Ultimately, nothing really. Kerry's slogan should have been "ME TOO!" Pathetic. Maybe that's why the youth vote was so dismal. They couldn't get behind Kerry because they couldn't figure out where he stood. "ME TOO! ME TOO!" What the hell?
So what's my new plan? Don't rush me, goddamn it, I'm working on it.
|
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search