Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Julian's New Hero and My Old One


jimi_hendrix
Originally uploaded by nadia :o).
Julian is quickly learning about the guitar heroes who matter. Down came the Harry Potter posters, and up went the Nirvana and Led Zep. Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, Ace Frehely, now we're talkin'! As usual, I have a hidden agenda. I am distracting him from the bullshit Bush is pulling and the legions of idiots who voted for him. The Dems got CREAMED! Americans were too confused to make the right choice. The most important aspect of the race was MORAL VALUES? Neither candidate was qualified to even discuss morals as they don't possess them. I am officially finished as a political commentator except to make the occasional infantile, crude joke. Fuck it! I don't think anyone in this country even cares about their future. As long as they can buy a beer and a hamburger, who cares? I won't quit thinking about these issues, nor do I propose anyone else shouldn't be politically active in their community. But I am switching tactics. Stay tuned.
|
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search