Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Randy Dandy Drinks Shandy - Why?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
IndyGirl, as she is known to do, led me to look up this Stringfellow chap myself, and I found this amazing picture. Even more amazing was the site I found it on. I thought it was a joke at first, then I remembered someone once telling me about ginger beer before, but what the fuck is Shandy? Is it beer? Is it soda pop? Is it lemonade? Well, the answer is yes to all the above questions. Shandy is some nasty ass English shit that women, mainly, drink. Fill a glass half full with your favorite beer. Lighter ales are better, supposedly. Then fill the rest with lemonade or ginger ale or 7Up. That's a Shandy. It sounds disgusting. Now I'll probably get drunk one night and try it.
|
Content copyright protected by Copyscape website plagiarism search